All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionContaining 16 chapters, this volume is intended for use as an upper level teaching resource. It is useful for upper level and graduate students studying social psychology.
- Author BiographyMichael Hogg is Professor of Social Psychology at Claremont Graduate University. He is also an Honorary Professor of Psychology at the University of Kent and the University of Queensland. His research focuses on social identity processes within and between large and small groups, and he has published widely on topics including intergroup relations, group cohesion, leadership, group motivations, and conformity processes. Professor Hogg is co-editor of the journal Group Processes and Intergroup Relations, an associate editor of the Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, and Senior Consulting Editor for the SAGE Social Psychology Program. He is a fellow of the Society for Personality and Social Psychology, the Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues, the Western Psychological Association, and the Academy of the Social Sciences in Australia. Michael Hogg' home page: Joel M. Cooper is the owner/CEO at Red Scientific, Inc. He received a PhD in cognition and neural science in 2010 from the University of Utah.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication26/03/2007
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSage Social Psychology Program
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Weight730 g
- Width184 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJoel M. Cooper,Michael A. Hogg
- Edition StatementConcise student ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.