All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.29
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.18Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £13.91
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
About this product
- DescriptionExamines Tertullian of Carthage's (160-220 C.E.) writings on dress within Roman vestimentary culture. It employs a socio-historical approach, together with insights from performance theory and feminist rhetorical analysis, to situate Tertullian's comments in the broader context of the Roman Empire.
- Author BiographyCARLY DANIEL-HUGHES Assistant Professor of Religion at Concordia University, Montreal, Canada.
- Author(s)Carly Daniel-Hughes
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/09/2011
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight375 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.