All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombining professional insights from Samsung insiders with practical applications for managers, executives, and CEOs, this book shows you how to: speed up decision making and execution, on a bigger scale; and create a convergence synergy among diversified businesses, while staying competitive in core businesses.
- Author BiographyJaeyong Song is Amore Pacific Professor of Strategy and International Management at Seoul National University (SNU). He received his PhD at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania. Before joining SNU, he was professor of strategy at Columbia Business School. Kyungmook Lee is Youngone Corporation Professor of Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management at SNU Business School. He received his PhD at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Jaeyong Song,Kyungmook Lee
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight521 g
- Width160 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £16.92Trending at £17.84
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.