All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRecipes from the Italian island of Sardinia, with information about Sardinian culture, history, geography, and cuisine. Includes photographs --Provided by publisher.
- Author BiographyViktorija Todorovska runs Oliva Cooking, a cooking, wine, and travel company based in Chicago. She studied cooking at Apicius in Florence.
- Author(s)Viktorija Todorovska
- PublisherAgate Publishing
- Date of Publication26/09/2013
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationEvanston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAgate Publishing
- Content NoteColor photos throughout
- Weight671 g
- Width184 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.