All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSchool food suddenly finds itself at the forefront of contemporary debates about healthy eating, social inclusion, ecological sustainability and local economic development. This book offers a contribution to the school food debate by highlighting the potential of creative public procurement - the power of purchase.
- Author BiographyKevin Morgan is Professor of Governance and Development in the School of City and Regional Planning at Cardiff University, UK. Roberta Sonnino is a Lecturer in Environmental Policy and Planning at the School of City and Regional Planning, Cardiff University, UK.
- Author(s)Kevin Morgan,Roberta Sonnino
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NoteFigures, tables, index
- Weight471 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
- £7.49Trending at £8.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.