All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTransnational ethnography and history of the School of the Americas, analyzing the military, peasant, and activist cultures that are linked by this institution.
- Author BiographyLesley Gill is Professor of Anthropology and Department Chair, Vanderbilt University. She is the author of Teetering on the Rim: Global Restructuring, Daily Life, and the Armed Retreat of the Bolivian State; Precarious Dependencies: Gender, Class, and Domestic Service in Bolivia; and Peasants, Entrepreneurs, and Social Change: Frontier Development in Lowland Bolivia.
- Author(s)Lesley Gill
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication13/09/2004
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleAmerican Encounters/Global Interactions
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width3971 mm
- Height6161 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.