All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs more parents enter the workforce, the historic role of the home in the education and development of children is reduced. This work aims to present a philosophy of education that is responsive to America's changing realities, advocating the removal of the barriers between the school and the home.
- Author BiographyJane Roland Martin is Professor of Philosophy, Emerita, University of Massachusetts, Boston.
- Author(s)Jane Roland Martin
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication02/10/1995
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.