All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes the reader on the journey of chocolate, to discover how confectionery is made and will appeal to those with a fascination for chocolate.
- Author BiographyBSc (Durham) D.Phil (York) in physics. 8 years research into asbestosis, followed by over 27 years working in the chocolate industry, with Rowntree then Nestle. Chairman of Solingen Confectionery School, Chocolate Technology Conference Committee (Germany). Now retired from Nestle, and currently a director of Sporomex, an encapsulation research company.
- Author(s)S. T. Beckett
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Note146 black & white illustrations
- Weight532 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.