All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe foundations of fly-fishing history, literature and mechanics are firmly anchored in the disciplines of science. In this book, Stan L. Ulanski presents the basic elements of the physical and biological sciences in a way that helps the reader see their practical application to fishing.
- Author BiographyStan L. Ulanski is Professor of Geology and Environmental Science at James Madison University.
- Author(s)Stan L. Ulanski
- PublisherUniversity of Virginia Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2003
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationCharlottesville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Virginia Press
- Content Note35 b&w illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width139 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.74
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.