All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe groundbreaking book that puts the focus on teens and young adults with social challenges This book offers parents a step-by-step guide to making and keeping friends for teens and young adults with social challenges such as those diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder, ADHD, bipolar, or other conditions.
- Author BiographyElizabeth A. Laugeson, Psy.D., is a licensed clinical psychologist and assistant clinical professor of Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences at the UCLA Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior.
- Author(s)Elizabeth A. Laugeson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/10/2013
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight526 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byJohn Elder Robison
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £8.99Trending at £9.63
- £7.06Trending at £7.98
- £11.99Trending at £18.98
- £10.73Trending at £18.99
- £10.97Trending at £11.49
- £15.98Trending at £17.49
- £17.49Trending at £23.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.