All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a multidisciplinary and multisectoral perspective on the nature of service systems, on research and practice in service and on the future directions to advance service science. It offers theory-based research with actionable results.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/04/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleService Science: Research and Innovations in the Service Economy
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight733 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byHaluk Demirkan,James Spohrer,Vikas Krishna
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.