All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £9.21Trending at £9.96
- £10.80Trending at £12.22
- £8.85Trending at £10.92
- £11.22Trending at £13.11
- £12.80Trending at £16.98
- £10.52Trending at £13.12
- £9.77Trending at £10.26
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a comprehensive introduction to the research about personality structure and the nature of individual differences. This book offers the essence of the author's work on personality testing, reviewing the experimental, quantitative and statistical research which with the aid of the electronic computer is producing remarkable discoveries.
- Author BiographyRaymond B. Cattell (1905-1998) was research professor in psychology and director of the Laboratory of Personality Assessment at the University of Illinois. Cattell made many contributions to symposia and wrote over 200 articles for scientific journals and fifteen books concerned with research into personality and motivation, and their hereditary and cultural determiners. The founder of the Society for Multivariate Experimental Psychology, he had been the organizer of an active team dedicated to a quantitative, experimental and mathematical basis for human motivation and personality study.
- Author(s)Raymond B. Cattell
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication30/07/2007
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight586 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.