All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive edition of Maxwell's manuscript papers published virtually complete and largely for the first time.
- Author BiographyP. M. HARMAN is Professor of the History of Science at Lancaster University.
- Author(s)James Clerk Maxwell
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/10/2002
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note139 b/w illus.
- Weight3295 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine78 mm
- Edited byP. M. Harman
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.