All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of scientific papers by William Parsons, third Earl of Rosse, a distinguished astronomer, was published in 1926.
- Author(s)William Parsons
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication15/10/2011
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Physical Sciences
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note18 b/w illus.
- Weight630 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byCharles Parsons
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.84Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.