All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Sea showcases some of the most beautiful, inspirational and dramatic photographs ever taken of our oceans - from the wild to the peaceful and the exquisite to the strange. It is a gorgeous celebration of our watery world.
- Author BiographyThe photography in this book has been supplied by Bluegreen Pictures. Launched in 2001, the specialist photo agency represents some of the world's best marine photographers. Philip Plisson, Onne van der Wal, Christian Fevrier and Rick Tomlinson are just some of the photographers who have contributed to this book, which clearly demonstrates the quality and sheer scale of Bluegreen's collection.
- Author(s)Nic Compton
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/07/2011
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThomas Reed Publications
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight1423 g
- Width250 mm
- Height340 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £8.96Trending at £9.58
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.