All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.60Trending at £7.72
- £6.17Trending at £6.87
- £7.99Trending at £8.79
- £13.22Trending at £13.36
- £11.61Trending at £13.21
- £12.96Trending at £14.81
- £3.99Trending at £5.24
About this product
- DescriptionThe poems in this chapbook form an individual sequence. At the same time, they present a new and longer section of an ongoing series. The Sea Quells responds to and continues Collecting Shells, which was published in 2011 with Oystercatcher Press and is included, in excerpt form, in the anthologies Sea Pie and Dear World and Everyone in It.
- Author BiographyAmy Evans' first chapbook, Collecting Shells, appeared in 2011 with Oystercatcher Press and features, in excerpted form, in the anthologies Sea Pie (Shearsman) and Dear World & Everyone In It (Bloodaxe). Her poetry, collages, editing and criticism appear in UK, US and Australian magazines. She is completing a PhD in twentieth-century American poetry at King's College London and has taught at several universities. She co-edited, with Shamoon Zamir, The Unruly Garden: Robert Duncan and Eric Mottram, Letters and Essays (Peter Lang, 2007).
- Author(s)Amy Evans
- PublisherShearsman Books
- Date of Publication10/06/2013
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShearsman Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.