All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains an introduction and notes that make the poem accessible to readers of Auden and readers of Shakespeare. This poem begins in a theater after a performance of The Tempest has ended. It includes a speech in verse by Prospero bidding farewell to Ariel.
- Author BiographyArthur Kirsch, Alice Griffin Professor of English Emeritus at the University of Virginia, is the editor of Auden's Lectures on Shakespeare (Princeton).
- Author(s)W. H. Auden
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication12/09/2005
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleW. H. Auden: Critical Editions
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight228 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byArthur C. Kirsch
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.79Trending at £11.99
- £8.90Trending at £9.46
- £6.27Trending at £7.72
- £8.77Trending at £9.28
- £7.94Trending at £8.17
- £7.26Trending at £8.10
- £9.16Trending at £10.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.