All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooted art treasures, Nazi gold, shipwrecks and underwater action. This tremendous tale of diving exploits and second world war history has it all.
- Author BiographyPhilip J Sayers is Managing Director of LHM Healthcare Ltd., a company that specialises in treating people suffering from decompression sickness, also known as the 'bends'. Philip first qualified as a diver in 1972 and has spent several years as a research diver, working in Sudan and the Antarctic, followed by 12 years in the commercial diving industry on the inland waterways and the coasts of northern Germany. In 1988, he undertook three expeditions to the wreck of the Nazi flagship Wilhelm Gustloff , lying off the Polish coast, then went on to design and manufacture professional and military diving equipment for the German and Swedish Armed Forces. In the mid 90s his business expanded to include the design, manufacture and management of hyperbaric therapy chambers. Philip manages two hyperbaric Units in the UK, providing services for the NHS, and lives in north Essex.
- Author(s)Philip Sayers
- Date of Publication19/11/2012
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationEssex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £8.33Trending at £9.29
- £7.96Trending at £9.30
- £10.56Trending at £16.93
- £5.86Trending at £8.11
- £8.17Trending at £8.79
- £8.45Trending at £8.66
- £7.75Trending at £8.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.