All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzes the prescriptive techniques and models for determining the cost of capital. This book provides a framework by detailing the various methods for evaluating investment in projects, divisions, or entire companies. It is useful to financial directors, planners, managers, and analysts, as well as to those who study finance issues.
- Author BiographyMichael C. Ehrhardt is associate professor of finance at the College of Business Administration at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville, where he specializes in corporate finance.
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication23/03/1994
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleFinancial Management Association Survey & Synthesis Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight554 g
- Width164 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byMichael C. Ehrhardt
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.07
- £33.98Trending at £35.32
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £9.09Trending at £9.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.