All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis beautifully-written novel is based on the life and work of Jean Vanier as the founder and leader of the communities of L'Arche. The fictional story it tells seeks to show the distinctiveness of L'Arche as a spiritual community grounded in the recognition of a shared vulnerability of human beings.
- Author BiographyHans S. Reinders is professor of ethics and disability at the Free University of Amsterdam and is Chair of the European Society for the Study of Theology and Disability.
- Author(s)Hans S. Reinders
- PublisherDarton,Longman & Todd Ltd
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDarton,Longman & Todd Ltd
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £8.36Trending at £9.32
- £8.52Trending at £8.99
- £5.36Trending at £5.72
- £4.88Trending at £8.52
- £7.54Trending at £8.16
- £2.99Trending at £3.19
- £8.13Trending at £14.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.