All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn the afternoon of July 2, 1863, Lt. Gen. James Longstreet struck the Union left flank with a massive blow that collapsed Dan Sickles' advanced position in the Peach Orchard and rolled northward, tearing open a large gap in the centre of the Federal line on Cemetery Ridge. Fresh Confederates from A. P.
- Author BiographyDavid L. Shultz is the author of numerous books, pamphlets, and articles concerning the Battle of Gettysburg including the acclaimed Double Canister at Ten Yards: The Federal Artillery and the Repulse of Pickett's Charge; Guide to Pennsylvania Troops at Gettysburg; and The Battle Between the Farm Lanes: Hancock Saves the Union Center. His acclaimed historical pamphlet in 1997 entitled The Baltimore Pike Artillery Line and Kinzie's Knoll, received special recognition from numerous battlefield preservation societies. He is the recipient of numerous awards including special citations from the House of Representatives and Commonwealth of Pennsylvania for Meritorious Public Service for Battlefield Preservation. He is currently working on an extensive and comprehensive tactical study on the artillery at Gettysburg.
- Author(s)David L. Schultz
- PublisherSavas Beatie
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationEl Dorado Hills
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSavas Beatie
- Content Note44 illustrations and 12 maps
- Weight839 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine38 mm
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £8.99Trending at £10.65
- £10.23Trending at £12.68
- £7.46Trending at £8.22
- £6.87Trending at £7.25
- £7.49Trending at £8.09
- £7.76Trending at £8.99
- £40.99Trending at £41.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.