All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Second Formation of Islamic Law offers a new periodization of Islamic legal history in the eastern Islamic lands.
- Author BiographyGuy Burak is the Middle Eastern and Islamic Studies Librarian at New York University's Bobst Library. Previously, Burak was a postdoctoral fellow at the Max Planck Institute for the History of Science, Berlin, and in the Islamic Legal Studies Program at Harvard Law School. His articles have appeared in the International Journal of Middle East Studies, Comparative Studies in Society and History, the Mediterranean Historical Review, and the Journal of Islamic Studies.
- Author(s)Guy Burak
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/01/2015
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Islamic Civilization
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.72Trending at £31.79
- £16.76Trending at £20.62
- £10.16Trending at £14.50
- £11.89Trending at £13.55
- £16.99Trending at £17.18
- £8.99Trending at £9.90
- £5.06Trending at £5.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.