CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.74
- £14.80Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionHankins details how revivalist religion and the spread of democratic ideals reinforced one another in post-colonial America.
- Author BiographyBARRY HANKINS is Professor of History and Director of Graduate Studies at Baylor University, Waco. He is the author or co-editor of New Religious Movements and Religious Liberty in America (2002), Uneasy in Babylon: Southern Baptist Conservatives and American Culture (2002), Welfare Reform and Faith-Based Organizations (1999), and God's Rascal: J. Frank Norris and the Beginnings of Southern Fundamentalism (1996).
- Author(s)Barry Hankins
- Date of Publication30/03/2004
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleGreenwood Guides to Historic Events, 1500-1900
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight504 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.