All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDoes economics conform to the First and Second Laws of Thermodynamics? This important and fascinating tour of these laws and their influence on natural, technological, and social evolution uses them to analyze economic growth in Germany, Japan and the USA.
- Author(s)Reiner Kummel
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleThe Frontiers Collection
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note32 black & white tables, biography
- Weight486 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.29
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.18Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £13.91
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.