All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- DescriptionBurial sites have long been recognized as a way to understand past civilizations. Exploring a diverse range of memorial practice - Greek Orthodox, Muslim, Jewish, Roman Catholic, and Anglican, as well as the unchurched - this is a study of what these places of death mean to the living.
- Author BiographyDoris Francis is Research Associate, Museum of International Folk Art, Santa Fe, New Mexico. Leonie Kellaher is Principal Research Officer and Director of the Centre for Environmental and Social Studies in Ageing, Faculty of Social Sciences, University of North London and Senior Lecturer, Faculty of Social Sciences, University of North London. Georgina Neophytou is Research Assistant, University of North London and Consultant, Open University.
- Author(s)Doris Francis,Georgina Neophytu,Leonie Kellaher
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note18 b&w illustrations, bibliography, index
- Weight697 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.