All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA wonderfully written, beautifully illustrated guide to the behaviour and body language of the world's most fascinating and watchable animals.
- Author BiographyJuan Carlos Barberis (Author) Juan Carlos Barberis was the staff artist/illustrator for the Museum of Natural History in New York for twenty years. Janine M. Benyus (Author) Janine M. Benyus is the author of A Field Guide to Wildlife: Habitats of the Eastern United States and A Field Guide to Wildlife: Habitats of the Western United States as well as Northwoods Wildlife: A Watcher's Guide to Habitats. An educator at heart, she believes that the better people understand the genius of the natural world, the more likely they are to love and protect it.
- Author(s)Janine Benyus
- PublisherBlack Dog & Leventhal Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Dog & Leventhal Publishers Inc
- Content Note171
- Weight904 g
- Width172 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.