All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author of the million-selling Every Man's Battle series courageously exposes what men said they think, feel and question - about themselves, their work, their marriage and family, their finances, and their faith - but don't talk about. The strength it takes to keep your secrets safe can be redirected to make a better life and a stronger you.
- Author BiographyStephen Arterburn is a New York Times Best Selling author with more than 8,000,000 books in print. He most recently toured with Women of Faith which he founded in 1995. Arterburn founded New Life Treatment Centers as a company providing Christian counseling and treatment in secular psychiatric hospitals. He also began New Life Ministries , producing the number-one Christian counseling radio talk show, New Life Live, with an audience of over 3,000,000. He and his wife Misty live near Indianapolis.
- Author(s)Stephen Arterburn
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication06/11/2007
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2007
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Content Note1
- Weight290 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.