All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKyusho provides details of the vital points on the body and explains their relevance in the practice of the martial art.
- Author BiographyStefan Reinisch is a lawyer and holder of the 4th Dan in Jujitsu. He is an instructor in Jujitsu at the University Sports Institute in Vienna and acts as an advisor covering the areas of security training for businesses as well as teaching self defense to women and young girls. Juergen Hoeller holds a diploma as Sports Instructor and Therapist as well as a diploma in Sports Training. He holds a trainer C license in boxing as well as possessing a 3rd Dan in Taekwondo, a 3rd Dan in Ashihara Karate, a 3rd Dan in Jujitsu as well as further black belts in Judo and Combat Hapkido. He is a lecturer on courses at home and abroad as well as acting as instructor on Trainer courses for various sports unions . He is a holder of the Bronze Order of Merit for the German Taekwondo Union. Axel Maluschka is a Business Coach and author. He has been training in various Martial Arts (Ashihara Karate, Taekwondo, Jujitsu and Kickboxing) since 1996.
- Author(s)Axel Maluschka,Juergen Hoeller,Stefan Reinisch
- PublisherMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Date of Publication18/10/2012
- GenreBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationGarsington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Content Note650 photos & illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.