All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA work of general philosophy that proposes a radical reorientation of established ideas about nature, mind, society, politics, and religion. It shows how we have to change our beliefs if we are to succeed in doing justice to our most distinctive contemporary experiences, discoveries, and ideals.
- Author BiographyRoberto Mangabeira Unger is widely regarded as one of the leading social thinkers of the present. Called by the New York Times a restless visionary, he has been described by Perry Anderson as a philosophical mind out of the Third World turning the tables to become a synoptist and seer of the First.
- Author(s)Roberto Mangabeira Unger
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication18/09/2009
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight408 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £11.06Trending at £15.22
- £5.80Trending at £6.76
- £7.96Trending at £10.14
- £8.38Trending at £9.43
- £7.22Trending at £7.59
- £9.11Trending at £10.18
- £11.09Trending at £15.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.