All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £7.00Trending at £10.23
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.24
- £38.90Trending at £59.97
- £19.99Trending at £27.97
- £10.20Trending at £11.98
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
About this product
- DescriptionImagine what Atari might have achieved if Steve Jobs had stayed there. Or what Steve Case could have done for Pepsi if he hadn't left for a start-up that eventually became AOL. This book helps you to discover and cultivate the secret traits of self-made billionaires.
- Author BiographyJohn J. Sviokla is the Leader of Global Thought Leadership with PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) Advisory. In addition to his client work, he serves on the firm's Advisory Leadership Group and Global Thought Leadership Council, as well as leading The Exchange - an ongoing think tank for clients and world-class business leaders. Mitch Cohen is PwC's Vice Chairman responsible for Strategy as well as the New York Metro Region. He is also engaged in a variety of activities related to the PwC global network.
- Author(s)John Sviokla,Mitch Cohen
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPortfolio Penguin
- Weight336 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.