All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the self issues and emotions that lie at the intersection of psychology, philosophy of mind and moral philosophy.
- Author BiographyKristjan Kristjansson received his PhD in moral philosophy from the University of St Andrews, Scotland. He has taught at the University of Akureyri, Iceland and at the University of Iceland, where he is currently Professor of Philosophy of Education.
- Author(s)Kristjan Kristjansson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2012
- Series TitleStudies in Emotion and Social Interaction
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 tables
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.