All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA unique exploration of how the 'self' influences psychopathology, psychotherapy, emphasizing the need to integrate self-constructs into evidence-based conceptual models.
- Author BiographyMichael Kyrios is Professor and Director at the Research School of Psychology, Australian National University, Canberra. Richard Moulding is Senior Lecturer at the School of Psychology at Deakin University, Melbourne. Guy Doron is Associate Professor at the Baruch Ivcher School of Psychology, Interdisciplinary Center (IDC) Herzliya, Israel. Sunil S. Bhar is Associate Professor and Deputy Chair at the Department of Psychological Sciences, Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne. Maja Nedeljkovic is Senior Lecturer in Psychology at the Department of Psychological Sciences and the Faculty of Health, Arts and Design, Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne. Mario Mikulincer, Professor of Psychology, is the Provost of the Interdisciplinary Center (IDC) Herzliya and founding Dean of the Baruch Ivcher School of Psychology, Herzliya, Israel.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus. 11 tables
- Weight710 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byGuy Doron,Maja Nedeljkovic,Mario Mikulincer,Michael C. Kyrios,Richard Moulding,Sunil S. Bhar
- Foreword byAaron T. Beck
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £115.09Trending at £123.16
- £8.90Trending at £10.28
- £14.08Trending at £16.02
- £6.92Trending at £7.26
- £8.83Trending at £8.93
- £16.99Trending at £23.86
- £15.32Trending at £19.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.