Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £12.24+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.49Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 23 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to create a naturalistic low-maintenance garden: revised and re-illustrated edition.
- Author BiographyPeter Thompson headed the Physiology Section at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, where he established the Seed Bank. He has taught and lectured widely on gardening, has written numerous books and run nurseries.
- Author(s)Peter Thompson
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Content Note150 colour illustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.04
- £1.55Trending at £1.92
- £1.99Trending at £2.29
- £1.85Trending at £3.57
- £4.49Trending at £7.98
- £5.09Trending at £6.10
- £9.72Trending at £10.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.