All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 2nd instalment of the exciting Sky's Dark Labyrinth Trilogy explores the life and times of the reclusive and fearsome mathematician Isaac Newton, and the adventurous astronomer Edmond Halley. Working together to unravel the mysteries of the universe, they find their lives are plunged into chaos as science and religion collide.
- Author BiographyStuart Clark is a widely read astronomy journalist whose career is devoted to presenting the complex world of astronomy to the general public. Stuart holds a first class honours degree and a PhD in astrophysics. He is a Fellow of the Royal Astronomical Society, a former Vice Chair of the Association of British Science Writers and is the cosmology consultant for 'New Scientist'. In 2000 'The Independent' placed him alongside Stephen Hawking and the Astronomer Royal, Professor Sir Martin Rees, as one of the 'stars' of British astrophysics teaching. He is currently writing text for a forthcoming issue of stamps for the 'Royal Mail'.
- Author(s)Stuart Clark
- PublisherBirlinn General
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleSky's Dark Labyrinth Trilogy
- Series Part/Volume NumberBk. II
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolygon An Imprint of Birlinn Limited
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £24.45Trending at £27.18
- £14.58Trending at £19.99
- £7.65Trending at £9.94
- £6.34Trending at £6.99
- £4.45Trending at £5.19
- £6.49Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.