Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionProvides practical advice and strategies to help children and adults with sensory and communication disorders. This book demonstrates how an integrated team approach increases therapeutic effectiveness while maximizing the benefits of treatment resources. It offers techniques that can enhance a person's ability to attend, function, and learn.
- Author BiographyNancy Kashman, LOTR graduated from the University of Wisconsin and has been a pediatric occupational therapist for over twenty years, working in a variety of home and school settings. She emphasizes sensory integration and neurodevelopmental treatment using a multi-sensory approach that is individualized to the needs of each child. Ms. Kashman also trains educators and therapists nationally in the use of sensory integration techniques to facilitate skill development. Janet Mora, MA, CCC-SLP, is a graduate of Tulane University and is certified in speech language pathology, elementary education, learning disabilities, and school administration. She is director of the innovative Chartwell Center in New Orleans and is an experienced speech therapist, classroom teacher, and student appraisal coordinator. She is also a nationally known speaker on using sensory integration techniques to facilitate communication skills for children and adults.
- Author(s)Janet Mora,Nancy Kashman
- PublisherFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Date of Publication15/01/2005
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationArlington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width191 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.