All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains some 50 diverse and unusual accounts of serpents from cultures across time and around the globe. Many selections are drawn from the rich oral traditions of peoples in every clime that supports reptiles, from North America to Africa to Australia.
- Author BiographyGregory McNamee is the author or editor of numerous books, including Blue Mountains Far Away, Grand Canyon Place Names, A Desert Bestiary, The Sierra Club Desert Reader, and Gila: The Life and Death of an American River. His work appears regularly in such publications as Outside, New Times, and the Bloomsbury Review. McNamee lives in Tucson, Arizona.
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2000
- Language(s)English & English
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Weight213 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byGregory McNamee
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.