All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStates that the controversy over settlements in the occupied territories is a far more intractable problem for Israel than is widely perceived. This book presents a study of religious settlers' ideology and how it has evolved in response to Israel's history of wars, peace efforts, assassination, the pull-out from Gaza, and other tumultuous events.
- Author BiographyGadi Taub is assistant professor, Department of Communications and the School of Public Policy, Hebrew University of Jerusalem. He lives in Tel Aviv.
- Author(s)Gadi Taub
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication07/09/2010
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight381 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £20.23Trending at £20.58
- £8.74Trending at £11.73
- £10.16Trending at £14.50
- £9.48Trending at £10.41
- £11.45Trending at £11.57
- £12.20Trending at £12.98
- £15.90Trending at £18.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.