All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.80Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
About this product
- DescriptionIn January 1682, William Culliford, a loyal and experienced officer in the King's customs service, began an extraordinary journey under Treasury orders to investigate the integrity and efficiency of the customs establishments of southwest England and south Wales. This book documents the varied frauds and wide-ranging abuses he uncovered.
- Author BiographyOver a career as Deputy General Editor of the Victoria County Histories, as Reader in the University of Leeds and as Hon. Research Fellow at University College London, Dr Stephens has published widely in the fields of economic and social history and in English and US local history.
- Author(s)William B. Stephens
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/05/2012
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 1 b&w illustration and 6 maps
- Weight632 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.