All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you are just learning to sew or looking at a refresher course, this book puts the basics of sewing and embellishing at your fingertips. It includes full-colour illustrations and easy-to-follow directions, quilters get to grips with sewing basics such as marking, cutting, gathering, shirring, piping, facing, boxing, binding, and much more.
- Author BiographyFor more than 25 years, Sew News has specialized in presenting readers with sewing ideas, inspirations and techniques.
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight386 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited bySew News
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.10
- £1.99Trending at £2.10
- £2.79Trending at £2.94
- £1.85Trending at £3.53
- £13.99Trending at £15.98
- £4.49Trending at £7.99
- £1.89Trending at £3.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.