CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionA richly textured cultural history that investigates the characterization of the sex of adult male bodies before the Enlightenment.
- Author BiographyPatricia Simons is Associate Professor, History of Art, at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. She has curated several exhibitions including 'Seeing is Healing? The Visual Arts of Medicine', in 2000, and her previous publications include Patronage, Art and Society in Renaissance Italy (co-editor, 1987).
- Author(s)Patricia Simons
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleCambridge Social and Cultural Histories
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note61 b/w illus.
- Weight630 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.