All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the relationship between women and property in the Greek lands and their broader social position in the century that culminated with the establishment of the national Greek state (1750-1850). This book focuses on women's ability in some areas to defend their property rights and be active economic agents.
- Author BiographyEvdoxios Doxiadis is Lecturer at the International Center for Hellenic and Mediterranean Studies, Athens.
- Author(s)Evdoxios Doxiadis
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication03/02/2012
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Series TitleCultural Politics, Socioaesthetics, Beginnings
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note32 tables
- Weight567 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.26Trending at £26.69
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
- £9.85Trending at £10.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.