All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor Freemasons, Dan Brown readers, and others who might wonder what secrets lie behind the mysterious and influential fraternity, this book is an insider's account of the startling truth behind Masonic history - and the centuries long search that the fraternity has undertaken to find its own lost secrets.
- Author BiographyLaurence Gardner, a Fellow of the Society of Antiquaries of Scotland, is a historian, lecturer and broadcaster. Distinguished as the Chevalier de St. Germain, he is attached to the European Council of Princes as the Jacobite Historiographer Royal. He is a Knight Templar of St. Anthony and Prior of the Sacred Kindred of St. Columba.
- Author(s)Laurence Gardner
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarper Element
- Out-of-print date07/08/2008
- Content Note21 b&w line drawings, 24 colour line drawings
- Weight744 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.51Trending at £10.17
- £13.86Trending at £15.65
- £8.19Trending at £11.99
- £23.41Trending at £25.33
- £20.64Trending at £21.95
- £17.46Trending at £19.66
- £9.39Trending at £12.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.