All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on in-depth interviews illuminating the phenomenology of shame in the general public, this text explores the various dimensions of the shame experience. It includes: the complex relationship between shame and female sexual development; shame and phallic inhibition; and shame and orality.
- Author(s)Susan B. Miller
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/02/1993
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationHillsdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnalytic Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.