All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows that the shari'a and Islamic law are compatible with contemporary international human rights laws and norms, and appropriate for use in Muslim societies.
- Author BiographyM. Cherif Bassiouni is Emeritus Professor of Law at DePaul University College of Law and President of the International Human Rights Law Institute. He is also President of the International Institute of Higher Studies in Criminal Sciences in Syracuse, Italy. In addition to authoring and editing 71 books, he has authored 266 journal articles. He has been published in numerous languages, including Arabic, English, French, Italian and Spanish. His work has been cited by the International Court of Justice, the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia, the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda, the United States Supreme Court, and other supreme courts.
- Author(s)M. Cherif Bassiouni
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/10/2013
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight710 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.44Trending at £12.75
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
- £32.38Trending at £32.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.