Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.77Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionHandy guidebook of detailed route descriptions for 21 day walks in and around the Shropshire Hills. The routes range in length from 2 to 11 miles and are suitable for most abilities. The region covered includes Ludlow, Stiperstones, the Long Mynd and the River Severn. Offa's Dyke Path is also sampled in the routes on the Welsh border.
- Author BiographyDavid Hunter was born and brought up in London, but moved to Worcestershire, and has spent many years living in and exploring the Welsh borders. He is a keen and experienced walker, and has written a number of guides for Cicerone, including Walking down the Wye, Severn Walks, Walking in Worcestershire and Offa's Dyke Path.
- Author(s)David Hunter
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Out-of-print date05/08/2016
- Content Note75 colour photos and 22 OS maps
- Weight240 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.