All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA former US Army officer at Hue during the Tet offensive recounts the longest continuous battle of the Vietnam War. Describing poor coordination between the seperate fights occuring, he suggests that the ferocity of the North Vietnamese forces during this battle led eventually to US withdrawal.
- Author(s)George W. Smith
- PublisherLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication31/07/1999
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps, ports.
- Height230 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.40Trending at £10.46
- £17.50Trending at £34.04
- £11.48Trending at £12.46
- £14.58Trending at £20.94
- £20.97Trending at £21.89
- £14.24Trending at £14.61
- £9.85Trending at £10.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.