All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe have never had it better - so why aren't we happy? The Significance Delusion explains why humans are so peculiarly vulnerable to mental disorders and social problems, and how understanding the backstory can help you learn the real value of life
- Author BiographyGillian Bridge is a lecturer, researcher, therapist and brain expert. Northern born, Southern bred: cross referencing of influences and ideas comes naturally to her. Language is her medium, neuroscience her fascination, and she longs to understand what makes us humans human. She is a member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy. From left handed relatives to prisoner clients, no one escapes her fascinated delight in difference.
- Author(s)Gillian Bridge
- PublisherCrown House Publishing
- Date of Publication29/09/2016
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCamarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrown House Publishing
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
- £9.91Trending at £10.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.