All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn influential six-volume work on the philosophy of Sikhism, published in 1909, by the one-time deputy commissioner of the Punjab.
- Author(s)Max Arthur Macauliffe
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication13/08/2012
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Perspectives from the Royal Asiatic Society
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus.
- Weight590 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.20Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £13.91
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.