All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical book about meditation and enlightenment by Ilie Cioara. Eckhart Tolle with a poetic twist; Kahlil Gibran meets Krishnamurti.
- Author BiographyIlie Cioara was an enlightened mystic who lived in Eastern Europe. His writings in 16 books describe the experience of meditation and enlightenment, as well as the practice of Self-knowing using all-encompassing Attention. Like Ramana Maharshi, Krishnamurti, Ekhart Tolle, his is a simple message of discovering our inner divine nature through the silence of the mind.
- Author(s)Ilie Cioara
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication28/10/2011
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.