All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the No. 1 bestselling author of THE AMERICAN BOY comes a brilliant new historical thriller set during the French Revolution. Selected as Historical Novel of the Year by The Times and Sunday Times, and picked as one of Radio 4's Crime Books of the Year.
- Author BiographyAndrew Taylor is the multiple award-winning author of The American Boy, his No. 1 bestselling historical novel which was a 2005 Richard & Judy Book Club choice. He has won many awards, including the CWA John Creasey New Blood Dagger, an Edgar Scroll from the Mystery Writers of America, the CWA Ellis Peters Historical Award (the only author to win it three times) and the CWA's prestigious Diamond Dagger, awarded for sustained excellence in crime writing.
- PrizesShortlisted for CrimeFest Kobo eDunnit Award 2016 and CWA Endeavour Historical Dagger 2015.
- Author(s)Andrew Taylor
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/10/2015
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight270 g
- Width159 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.44Trending at £5.05
- £35.39Trending at £36.56
- £10.50Trending at £12.67
- £5.03Trending at £9.85
- £2.81Trending at £3.02
- £7.79Trending at £8.14
- £3.59Trending at £4.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.